Minor Child

Do You Know….

Exam Stress left


In a transaction involving a minor, which of the following would suffice for insuring title to real property owned by the minor child, being sold to a third party?


1.  Obtain the signature of the natural guardian(s) on the deed, assuming the equity of the minor does not exceed $15,000.00.
2.  Record an Order Removing Minority, showing the minor has been emancipated, and obtain the signature of the minor.
3.  Record a marriage certificate showing the minor is or was a married person and obtain the signature of the minor.
4.  Obtain the signature of the Plenary Guardian of the incapacitated person.


a. 1
b. 1, 2
c. 1, 2, 3
d. 2, 3, 4


The answer is: c.

Note: No legal advice or suggestions are being given.

If you feel you do not receive value in our tips, please feel free to unsubscribe at: info/orders@accesstitleagency.com

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.