We wanted to let you know that Access Title Agency is following the CDC guidelines for our offices to best protect you, your clients, and our employees.
In addition, we are implementing additional steps as follows:
- All buyers on a cash closing will be done remotely via the use of email/scans, Dotloop or Docusign, or as a mailout with a notary. Your clients are welcome to call us with any questions or concerns as they use this technology or meet with a notary. We also have capabilities to set up conference calls so that an Escrow Agent, Realtor, or lender can be part of the process while the customer is signing.
- All other transactions that require notarization, we will be sending the closing documents before closing for the customer and realtors to review. If closing in our office, it’s our hope that customers will review documents and ask questions prior to coming into our facilities, to cut down face to face time. We are looking into the availability of e-signatures and remote online notarization, but there are still a few hurdles to move through with recording documents of this nature at the Recorders Offices. There are also lenders who have not adopted the use yet or some hybrid variations which still require wet ink on the note and mortgage. We are hopeful this will change shortly. We also have capabilities to set up conference calls so that an Escrow Agent, Realtor, or lender can be part of the process while the customer is signing.
- We will no longer serve water, coffee or refreshments to lessen exposures for all. After each closing, the closing table and pens will be disinfected.
- In our offices that have restrooms within our space, our restroom facilities will be closed to the public.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our clients and employees as needed.
Thank you for your patience as we do our best to support the health and safety of all!
Access Title Agency